Amanda A. at The Blog Jar tagged me on this meme, but I state unequivocately that I cannot top her list!
Hard to come up with much; I'm neurotic, but only in the most mundane sort of way. But here goes.
8 Random Things About Me
1. I studied French for 8 years.
2. I adore handbags. I think because they can be pretty and frivolous yet practical. And you don't have to stand in front of a mirror and try them on.
3. I never flew on an airplane until I was 21.
4. I once backed into the car of the German Ambassador who was visiting Arizona. He said never mind, everything was covered.
5. Two high-powered publishing agents have contacted me (well, I was referred to one by an author who admired my work) about publishing a novel, yet I still have managed not to finish one. That is random AND pathetic.
6. My mother had 4 children in five years: Two boys and two girls. I'm the third child, first girl.
7. Both sets of my grandparents came from Poland.
8. In high school I played Liat in South Pacific. I wore a really long black wig like Cher and got to dress skimpily and kiss a really cute boy in front of a live audience (including parents and nuns). That was pretty fun.
Okay, lest I break the circle and forget to tag others: Courtney, Yogamum, Ched, Verbifore, Litlove -- you are it!